ENDING THE YEAR WITH JOHNNY DEPP PHOTO SHOOT




What an amazing year it has been for me with my photography and photo shoots. My OK! Pets feature is doing very well and getting to photograph people each week with their animals is always a thrill. 
The Elvis Tribute book is moving along incredibly and the amazing talent that I have been able to photograph to date to be featured in the book has been a dream come true. It has been a crazy ride to date. The year has come to an end and what better way then to photograph the amazingly talented and most warm and generous person I have come across in Los Angeles Johnny Depp. Johnny will be featured in the Elvis tribute book wearing Elvis Presley's personally owned sunglasses. The book is slated to be out August 2013. 
The entire project itself has been very touching for me as I'm getting to see and feel the love and respect that people have for Elvis Presley. I have to thank the most beautiful woman Priscilla Presley for being part of this project and help my dream become a reality. 
I'm excited for you all to see the finished product in 2013. Happy New Year to everyone and remember TCB - Peace Christopher Ameruoso
pictured above: 1. Me and Johnny Depp 2. Me handing Johnny the Elvis glasses for the first time 3. behind the scene photo 4. My beautiful wife Daniela with Johnny